Internal AuditorFull time @Addify posted 3 weeks ago
- Drafting terms of reference for approval by superiors
- Planning the audit to ensure processes are understood, business objectives, risks & controls are identified, evaluated, and documented, and that appropriate test plans are developed.
- Carrying out audit testing
- Documenting findings and evidence.
- Agreeing on findings with auditees and management.
- Drafting the audit report for review and approval.
- Undertake follow-up reviews and testing to ensure that management has implemented audit recommendations.
- Utilize IA systems during the conduct of audits as required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience ideally in a ‘Big 4’ audit firm
- Experience and knowledge of oil & gas, Dredging, and Civil Marine industry are preferable.
- Experience in delivering the entire audit cycle from terms of reference through planning, testing, concluding, and reporting.
- Practical experience in using risk-based internal audit techniques
- Committed to deadlines and delivering high-quality work
- Ability to obtain relevant information, make appropriate analyses and understand the relative significance of issues.
- Ability to write concise, accurate, logical, well-summarized reports
- Ability to present and support viewpoints with logical, well-grounded thinking
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Complete other tasks as allocated by IA management.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Finance/Accounting/Engineering/ Economics
- Professional certification such as ACA, CIA, ACCA, and CPA from an accredited institution.