Internal AuditorFull time @Addify posted 1 week ago
- Graduate in Accounting or Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Internationally recognized accounting/auditing qualifications like CA, CIA, CFE, CPA, ACCA, CISA, CMA etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ strong experience in auditing which include:
- Fully aware of all the IPPF standards; and extremely proficient/knowledgeable in applying internal control concepts, including COSO on a variety of audit projects;
- Well versed in Risk Management best practices;
- Can identify technical accounting issues in Financial Reporting under IFRS;
- Successfully juggle multiple projects at the same time; you deliver quality results by deadlines and are comfortable working with all sorts of styles of team members;
- Experienced in using data analytics in your audit work and understand the challenges and benefits these tools can provide (E.g. ACL/ClickView).
- Strong communication skills He is an exceptional listener. He communicates clearly. He writes exceptionally well and He speak eloquently. He can explain just about anything to anyone. You’re comfortable on the phone or to groups of people – at any level. He is incredibly tactful when delivering the facts.
- Problem-solving He enjoys solving problems. Getting to the root cause. He loves taking on difficult challenges and finding creative, innovative solutions. He doesn’t get flustered easily. If He don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until He find it.
- Detail-oriented He pay strong attention to the details as it is one of your core qualities. As far as He is concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. He stays focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills; He can identify gaps in logic and underlying causes of issues; He thinks on your feet. He like learning new things, and He can learn quickly.
- Strong collaborator He can work independently because He self-manage, with limited direction and guidance, but He also enjoy collaborating across dynamic and multicultural teams and is personable, helpful and incredibly organized
- Results-oriented He is proactive in handling competing priorities and meets your deadlines and commitments; He always demonstrates a “can do” positive attitude
- Confidentiality He considers and protects the confidentiality of company data at all times;
- IT skills He is highly proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexibility to travel He is ready to travel between 30 50% of the time across the globe to our operations to perform audits on site;
- Languages He speak and write fluent English – additional languages are a bonus, in particular Arabic