Internal Audit ManagerFull time @Addify posted 4 weeks ago
- Develop a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and recommend enhancements or re-engineering of business operations with the objective to improve the overall internal control environment and align business units with the shared services.
- Support business units in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, procedures, SLA, and other internal control and governance tools.
- Identify and propose effective and innovative audit techniques and tools in pursuit of the digital direction of the organization.
Planning and execution
- Assist in evaluating business risks and making preliminary assessments based on knowledge gathered including financial exposure (i.e. materiality), quality of internal controls at both the entity level and process level, changes in management structure, prior audit results, and time or significant events since the last audit.
- Support the IAD in developing the annual risk-based IA plan and time and resource allocation plans.
- Plan and allocate resources across the audit plan in accordance with skills and schedules (including in-house and outsourced resources.
- Work on special projects, complex internal audit engagements, or consulting engagements.
Business analytics and process improvement
- Design and generate analytical reports from company ERP systems covering key risk areas relating to different business portfolios and propose ideas that support continuous auditing and exception reporting concepts.
- Constantly build awareness of business and economic developments and new pronouncements and standards, to identify their links and impact on the business.
- Work closely with the IA Director on preparing Audit committee quarterly reports to a high technical standard.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in accounting and finance.
- CIA/CPA Qualified or relevant certifications such as C-risk, certified information systems auditor with audit committees.
- 5-8 years of job-related experience.
- Internal audit experience in the retail industry or the big four companies with exposure to retail clients.
- Strong track record in conducting external or internal audits and interacting with Audit Committees.
- Knowledge of IIA standards.
- Knowledge of conducting entity-wide risk assessments, process level risk and control assessments, planning and execution of audits, and reporting results.