Internal Audit ManagerFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
- To plan, coordinate and execute information technology audit activities and special projects being carried out by assigned auditors/consultants or other external resources, in accordance with Company policies and procedures and global and regional standards.
- Participate in the development of short and long-term audit plans, policies, guidelines, objectives, procedures, and methodologies relating to the internal audit department.
- Develop and implement projects and programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals, schedule audits, initiate project planning, assess risk and develop audit direction.
- Perform operational risk assessment and prepare the operational/financial part of the internal audit plan across the Company
- Manage the execution of relevant audit management frameworks, tools and software related to auditing in general, and prepare required reports
- Manage / Supervise the performance of audit assignments, review working papers and audit reports and update if required
- Assess detailed reports on audit findings and approve the issuance of audit reports to relevant authorities
- Conduct internal audit assignments assigned by the Chief Audit Executive through the internal audit plan.
- Perform special investigations and reviews requested by the Chief Audit Executive
- Coordinate and perform follow-ups on management action plans.
- Allocate the assignments under the internal audit plan to respective external resources, and participate in the vendor selection process for external support resources
- Review and track the performance of vendors against specified SLAs and KPIs
- Act as a source of knowledge for analytics that business units can adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing
- Coordinates and interacts with management, senior management, staff, external audit regulators and vendors and other parties if required
- People Management Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Define and set SMART objectives and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process
- Develop talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, and coaching to achieve the defined goals
- Experience Requirement
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience, of which 5 years in a similar managerial role
- Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Management Accountant PLUS: Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- MINIMUM: Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, Business or related field
- PREFERRED: Master’s degree – Business Administration / Accounting or Information Systems.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing data, evaluating information, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- Skill in effective verbal and written communication, including active listening skills.Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff, and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.