Information Technology ManagerFull time @Addify posted 7 months ago
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Continuously analyze the current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and the data centers.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager for at least 10 years or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Project Management Skills ( PMP preferred )
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field
- Experience with Microsoft / Oracle Project implementation and migrations is important.
IT Support Technician – Abu Dhabi
- @ Addify
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Electra Street, E10, Al Danah
- Information Technology