Human Resources ManagerFull time @Addify posted 7 months ago
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Managing the Talent Acquisition process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding, and creating job descriptions.
- Employee issues and conflict resolution.
- Getting new employees on board.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Partner with the management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Provide support and guidance to the office staff.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directories.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- Co-anchor the creation of training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Proven UAE experience in Human Resources
- Preferred European Nationality.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment