HR OfficerFull time @Addify posted 3 months ago
Salary Processing / Payroll Provide payroll inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, overtime, and other deductions to payroll accountant-wise in the specified format for processing payroll.
Employee Data Management
- Maintain and update the organograms along with the master data of employees for each group business.
- Record all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintain records of HR-related critical decisions.
- Creation of New Employee Files.
- Manage employees’ personal/confidential files and leave the file
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
- Conduct exit interviews in specified formats.
- Follow up for the clearance certificate and ensure the final settlement is done within the standard agreed timeline.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects.
- Support both national and international travels including booking vehicles and accommodation, purchasing tickets and travel insurance, arranging visas, etc.
- Providing regular HR update emails to keep the organization informed of HR activities.
- Handling daily inquiries from employees in a timely manner.
- Conducts on-site accident investigations relating to Worker’s Compensation.
- To type standard letters as required by the HR lead.
- Apply for new medical insurance cards, delete the cards of the ex-staff, renew for existing users, process medical insurance claims, and distribute the cards.
- Opening payroll accounts for the new staff if required and change of the Bank Account as per staff request to ensure smooth workflow in regards to salary transfer through proper channels.
- Liaise with managers to understand all necessary aspects of their team’s learning and development needs.
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure control of training expenditure within agreed budgets.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline such as Business, Commerce, or HR.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in the HR field.
- Significant experience as an HR practitioner dealing with the full breadth of personnel matters.
- Experience working in multicultural environments.
- Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles.
- Planning and Organizing – Demonstrable experience in managing tasks and deadlines; able to resolve conflicting priorities.
- Workload Management: Plan, prioritize and organize time and tasks to meet deadlines. Achieve objectives in an efficient and cost-efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills, with a good foundation in HR theory.
- Ability to multitask and deal with a range of incoming enquires.
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence at both institutional and individual levels.