HR OfficerFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
We are a public company headquartered in Dubai, seeking an HR Officer to join our team and take responsibility for all HR Matters across our group of companies.
· Collaborate with recruitment consultants or post jobs ads on job portals and the company websites.
· Receive response, source, screen, and shortlist candidates by conducting interviews.
· Prepare offer letter, negotiate the offer, decide the Date of Joining, and do Document Verifications.
· Onboarding and Induction.
· Training and Development – Prepare and oversee training plan, and obtain training feedback.
· Preparation and participation in quarterly performance appraisal in line with the KPIs and prepare report, review discussions with Dept. Heads.
· Review Probationary period and issue employment confirmation letter.
· Assisting in processing payroll.
· Responsible for obtaining, tracking, and renewing all medical insurance.
· End of Service Benefits – gratuity.
· Monitor daily attendance and manage all types of leaves such as Annual leave, Sick leave, maternity leave, etc.
· Monitor and renew new employment visas/tourist visas/work permits etc.
· Prepare monthly HR Reports such as Leaves and attendance, etc.
Ensure that all employees are up to date with company policy, and in full compliance with the HR checklist and documents.
· Handle complex employee relations matters, disciplinary and grievances.
· Other ad hoc duties such as reception, admin, etc.
- 3+ years experience in Human Resources in the UAE
- MS Office
- Understanding of HR Laws and Policies
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
· Competitive basic salary dependent on experience.