HR ManagerFull time @Addify posted 12 months ago
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide strategic HR assistance and knowledge to both managers and employees
- Nurture and develop a culture to ensure the company is a fantastic place to work by building and executing effective and collaborative organizational and communication structures to enable the delivery of high-performance business results.
- Provide managers and team leaders with coaching and mentoring to help them deal with day-to-day employee relations concerns such as leadership, discipline grievances, absences, and performance.
- Support our Team in relation to local employment laws.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Promote a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Develop suitable reward and recognition techniques, as well as salary and benefits packages.
- Develop suitable HR processes and procedures, including communications, retention, maintaining a smooth onboarding process, performance management, succession and development planning, employee relations, and employment law, and ensure alignment where applicable.
- Ideally, you’ll have
- A third-level qualification in a Business, HR, or related subject.
- Ideally over 8 years of experience working in an HR environment with a minimum of 4 years at a senior level.
- Background in eCommerce or an American business is an advantage.
- Broad HR knowledge in key areas such as talent development, employee relations, compensation, HR policies and best practices, learning, and development.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented individual that thrives in a very fast-paced environment.
Puffy Perks & Benefits
- “We challenge the status quo.” Work with young and supportive colleagues. The leadership team is highly entrepreneurial, it reflects. Ideas, challenges, think tanks, it is all in your day-to-day.
- Not in Dubai yet? We will cover your visa requirements and help you settle with flights and temporary accommodation (2-week hotel stay).
- Flights home once per year.
- A modern and stylish open-plan office in the heart of Dubai Marina. Dozens of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, and shopping within a 5 min walk! Ps. Don’t worry we have free company parking.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle! On top of world-class health insurance (dental & vision included), our kitchen is stocked with organic snacks, juices, fruits, tea & coffee.
- Top-tier tech stack. We are young and modern. G suite, Atlassian, Re-tool, Asana, Slack. Need something more? Ask away.
- The best equipment, whatever helps you get your work done. Choose your own laptop, monitor (we prefer curved Samsung screens;)), Super ergo office chairs, and whatever else you need.
- Closing the week with a delicious catered lunch on Friday.