HR ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
To advise and oversee the development, implementation, and control of effective HR strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure that the company has the necessary resources to achieve its short, medium, and long-term business Objectives & Vision.
Key Responsibility Area:
- Responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of the HR strategies, policies, and procedures and formulating best HR practices.
- Accountable for evaluating the effectiveness of HR strategy pertaining to recruitment, training, and development, employee relations, performance management, and compensation and benefits.
- Analyzing the organizational climate, advising the management, and formulating necessary HR policies to motivate the workforce.
- Responsible and accountable for effective HR Planning that will ensure swift movement of the company’s manpower from its current position to its desired position and strive to employ right kind and number of people at the right place and time in a cost-effective manner.
- Training and development and implementation of the performance management system.
- Directing all activities relating to leave management, cases related to disability, injury, and death at the workplace, exceptional cases of grievances, etc.
- Preparing the HR budget. Ensures expenses are within the budget by providing cost-effective controls on expenditures.
- Responsible and accountable for periodically reviewing the performance of the team and ensuring they meet the objectives.
- Experienced in UAE and familiar with local Labor Law
- Positive attitude, leadership qualities, and people management skills.
- Ability to process change management and its implications in the backdrop of the present scenario of the Company’s functioning.
- Knowledge of Implementation and development of ERP related to HR process.
- Ability to draft various rules, regulations, and procedures of the Company
- Ability to recruit and manage a large workforce comprising Heavy Truck Drivers, Workshop mechanics, and similar employees.
- Preferably from Logistics, supply chain, warehousing, Trucking, or Construction company background but not essential.
- Proficiency in Arabic is preferred but not mandatory.
Education: MBA in HR or any other senior HR qualification.
Experience: 15-20 years of relevant experience with 5 years in a similar role.
About the Company
Since 1972, Allied Transport has been offering both domestic and cross-border transport services to the region specializing in land freight transportation solutions and moving cargo of all types.
Allied Transport makes use of only the top brands of equipment and technology sourced from top-notch manufacturers. It employs top talent who are highly experienced and have deep insights into the working of the transportation industry.