HR ManagerFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Taking charge of planning, developing, managing, and overseeing employer branding activities.
- Support current and future business needs through development, engagement, and motivation.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Sourcing and discovering a top talent for open positions using job boards.
- Designing, planning, and executing recruitment and selection processes (e.g., conducting interviews and screening calls).
- Reviewing employment applications and creating background check reports.
- Performing employee satisfaction assessments and workshops and recommending measures to improve employee retention.
- Also, the other tasks assigned by the management but not limited to (whenever required).
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience as HR Manager, Hiring Manager, Recruitment Manager, or a similar role in the Forex Industry.
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Working knowledge of full-cycle recruitment process and employer branding techniques.
- Outstanding knowledge of Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools and ability to utilize them for recruitment
- Ability to discover bottlenecks in the recruiting procedure.