HR GeneralistFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
Rise is an independent marketing and commercial services consultancy. We work with clients to maximize business and brand returns on their investments, by providing a range of services tailored to achieve commercial objectives. We help both public and private sector clients to transform the commercial value of their assets or investments, by combining strategic consultancy with implementation to deliver long-term impact and lasting value. This is a unique opportunity to join Rise and help transform the commercial strategies of leading GCC public and private sector organizations.
RISE is looking for a (Human Resources) HR Generalist to join the HR team to support the development and implementation of various human resource functions.
From hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with UAE & KSA labor law, and want to build your career in the field, RISE is the place to be.
What does an HR Generalist do?
At rising the role of an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake various HR tasks, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will use our HRIS to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to RISE.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Administer contracts with attention to detail and efficiency.
- Support employee induction & onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Develop, communicate & promote HR programs, systems, and processes to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly
- Ensure compliance with KSA & UAE labor law regulations
- Responsible for residency applications
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of UAE & KSA employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach
- Degree in HR or Business administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus