HR ExecutiveFull time @Addify recruitment posted 2 years ago
Great opportunity to get hired in a well establish FMCG company in UAE (Female Candidates Only)
Reporting to Head- Finance & HR
Key Responsibilities – What you will be responsible for:
• Internal HR system – Recruiting, On boarding, Employee relations, Attendance, entries updates on master file, reporting for joined & left employees.
• Personal folders – soft & hard copies – creation for new employees, update.
• Visa Process – coordinate with new joiners for cancellation papers/ visit visa paper, Liaise with PR department for visa application.
• Administration- RTA fines, Vehicle renewals, Fuel Card application/ Cancellation for ADNOC, EPPCO, Food distribution permission for WH operation.
• Letters & MEMO- Joining Memo, Rejoining, Salary certificate, Salary Transfer Letter, Visa NOC letter, Salary revise memo.
• Leave application data to keep up to date
• DU request- Du bill, New sim, Issued sim details, modification in plan downgrade or upgrade, complaints, increase usage limit.
• Request processing – timely processing of various requests from employees.
• Payroll data- STL copy, Monthly attendance, Salary updates, Over time,
•Health Insurance- New application, Cancellation & update the staff details for insurance renewal
Skills / Competencies required – Good communication skills – Oral & written • Attention to details • Can do attitude • Good time management skills
Job Prerequisites • University degree preferably with HR/Psychology major • Up to three years of previous experience from the UAE • Basic knowledge of the UAE Labor law