HR DirectorFull time @Addify posted 3 months ago
PIPECARE Group of Companies – the leading provider of inline inspection services in the Oil&Gas field – is looking for an HR Director to join our Team. Human Resource Director will have overall responsibility for the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures as well as ensuring their compliance with the local labor laws; will provide guidance and support to HO and regional offices in the implementation of human resources plans, performance management, training, and development. S/he will provide a range of human resource management services including recruitment and induction, salary and benefits administration, employee relations, and welfare services, as well as support PIPECARE Group organizational development initiatives.
We consider candidates with international exposure only.
The successful candidate must travel at least 1 time per month (up to 1-week business trips). The job location should be preferably in UAE, but it is not mandatory.
UAE Employment contract and addon HR benefits will be offered. Main duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and update company policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment, selection, and placement process.
- Oversee induction, orientation, and onboarding of new employees.
- Oversee skills management, training, and development concerns.
- Process and approve vacation leave benefits including air ticket and leave salary entitlement.
- Oversee office facility requirements.
- Deliver disciplinary action procedures and recommend appropriate corrective measures.
- Handle performance management issues and ensure due diligence in conducting performance appraisals of permanent and probation employees.
- Manage employee relations concerns
- Receive requests in ERP and assign them to responsible HR representative; monitor timely completion of requests.
- Responsible for the smooth and timely delivery of services relating to human resources management.
- Responsible for developing new programs and services related to employee management.
- Keep policies and procedures updated and relevant to the requirements of the company.
- Maintain updated, secure, and confidential HR file system.
- Communicate HR/Admin Policies and ensure that all employees understand them.
- Authorized to sign gate passes of employees leaving office premises during office hours.
- Authorized to take first-level approval for leave applications and air ticket requests.
- Authorized to take first-level approval for cash reimbursements for medical claims and conveyance expenses.
- Authorized to create and revise ERP Profiles of employees.
- Authorized to raise payment requests in ERP for allowances, accommodation expenses, bonuses, etc.
- Authorized to sign job offer letters, internal employment contracts, and other HR letters.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably a certified course in HR or Master’s.
- Minimum 8 years of experience of which 4 to 5 years of Managerial Experience.
- In-depth and expert knowledge of UAE Labor Law and broad knowledge of HR.
- Stakeholder management.
- Change management.
- Fluent in English.
- He /She is commercially astute has a resilient and flexible approach and enjoys having a great deal of autonomy in her role.
- Can be able to demonstrate working on an operational and strategic level and will have ideally worked on HR projects in areas such as employee engagement, talent management, and succession planning.
- Coordinate HR-related issues with top management.
- Manage the HR reps in Territories.
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensures employee satisfaction