HR DirectorFull time @Addify posted 2 years ago
We are looking for an experienced HR director with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resources programs. The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of labor regulations and HR practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Identifying, evaluating, and solving hiring challenges
- Developing and implementing human resources policies
- Mediating and suggesting solutions to employee disputes
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews
- Motivating and supporting current staff
- Handling employee benefits
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 7+ years of professional HR experience, ideally from a services-oriented business, with a combination of corporate and business unit line experience, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations