HR AdministratorFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
To join our team you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified in a relevant discipline is desirable
- 1 -2 years of successful Administrative and Internship role experience
- Previous HR administration experience would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and quality focus
- Excellent Team Player
- Knowledge of UAE Labour Law
- Experience using HR software
- Available for a January start
- Currently based in Sharjah
Your responsibilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining internal systems and records for new hire data, and existing and existing employees.
- Preparing reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like the aggregate number of hires by the department
- Preparing Visa documents for new applications, transfers, cancellations, and renewals.
- Coordinating with PRO and drivers for visa, MOL, medical test & EID processing.
- Liaising with the insurance brokers for employees’ Medical insurance additions and deletions.
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- Ensuring that the end-to-end HR process always supports a positive candidate experience.
- Processing leavers: coordination on visa cancellation and insurance cancellation.
- Preparing and processing all types of documents related to employee relations, including promotions, lateral transfers, downgrades, salary certificates, and salary adjustments in compliance with approved guidelines and policies.
- Managing and Coordinating with the HR Business Partner to ensure that the leave data is maintained accurately on the system.
- Support HR priority projects with any administrative activity, including updating relevant reports and keeping track of relevant deadlines
Creative Zone is one of UAE’s largest and most trusted business setup advisory firms. Creative Zone’s registration professionals have helped over 44,000 aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses in the UAE since its inception in 2010. Creative Zone was created with a simple yet revolutionary model for the UAE marketplace; to serve as a one-stop shop, from company registration with flexible payment plans to offering value-added services to help SMEs sustain and grow their businesses.