Head of HRFull time @Addify posted 7 months ago
Arlo has a long history of engaged, productive employees, and we’re looking for a Head of Human Resources (HHR) to continue that happy tradition. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR or recruitment, with a thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures. The bulk of the role will involve recruitment, employer branding and corporate culture maintenance, employee orientations and training, onboarding administration, and conflict resolution. Still, there is an excellent opportunity for developing and refining systems. We are eager to find an HR manager who easily connects with people and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of the workforce.
- Build and improve the Arloid employer brand in cooperation with appropriate advisors.
- Manage company culture.
- Create a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Oversee, refine, and execute onboarding and offboarding processes, using and improving HR’s existing systems and processes.
- Hire and prepare talents for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs. Champion the onboarding process, ensuring it is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Cooperate with the Legal Team to ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Open working visas, if necessary, interacting with the Legal Team.
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plan to fit with the overall business direction.
- Handle conflicts, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Supervise the HR Assistant.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- 3+ years in human resources or recruitment.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal and ethical mindset.
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Familiarity with PeopleHR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience working in HR.
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature.
- Understanding corporate culture-building aspects.
- A team player with the ability to lead.
- High-pressure environments due to fast scaling start-up.
- Sometimes, a working day could start earlier or finish later because of recruitment in different time zones.
- Bonus for successful recruitment – 10% of appointed monthly talent’s salary.
- Corporate MacBook and iPhone.
- Connections with unique and outstanding people around the World.