Group Sales ManagerFull time @Addify posted 3 months ago
- The Group Sales Manager will be responsible for all groups of 10 rooms or more per night with/without the event.
- The Manager will be assigned to an area/market and responsible for effective promotion, solicitation, and prospecting through Sales Calls, Sales Trips, Site Inspection, Entertainment, FAM Trips, and other proactive sales means. Travel within the market is required.
- The ability to deliver and craft memorable customer journeys in client interactions
- The Manager is required to ensure Golden Sales & Catering (Sales Force) system are being used with the highest standard accordingly to Four Seasons guidelines
- Actively solicit new business and respond to inquiries with the intention of confirming profitable rooms and catering business to impact RevPAR performance
- Identify and target group customers that will generate business
- Work closely with Worldwide Sales Office
- Negotiate, draft, generate and confirm/sign group contracts that ensure hotel budget and revenue targets are achieved
- Create and execute account plans for the assigned market territory to ensure maximum group revenue and budgeted group targets are achieved
- Maintain an active trace/follow-up system on all inquiries and personal sales calls.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and direct sales goals
- Coordinate the sales efforts between the sales department and catering to insure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
- Uncover potential P2P leads on behalf of sister properties and the company
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- A highly motivated individual and a great team player
- Luxury Hotel Sales preferred (minimum of 3 years) or 3 – 5 or operational hotel experience
- Have knowledge of Sales Force or Delphi
- Experience with Group/MICE Segment especially in the conversion
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Proven record of sales achievements
- Experience with cluster / multi-properties is an advantage
- Requires reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.