General AccountantFull time @Addify posted 8 months ago
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of VAT registration & filling is a MUST.
• Responsible for VAT registration for the company and its client
• Prepare statements of account and bookkeeping for the company and client.
• Explain and provide proper guidance for the clients regarding VAT registration.
• Providing accounting and clerical support to ensure that financial transactions are complying and the VAT regulations.
• Processing monthly employee expenses and salary
• Using digital systems to keep records and create payments.
Accountant skills, qualifications, and experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of UAE accounting experience is a MUST
• Previous experience in accounting and auditing firms is preferred.
• Excellent Communication and sales skills
• Good English communication skills, Arabic speaking is valuable adding the point
• Strategic thinking
• Good problem-solving skills
• Analytical thinking