General AccountantFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
Royal Class Group is looking out for a dynamic, proactive, and experienced General Accountant.
· Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports.
· Extremely knowledgeable about VAT in the U.A.E
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information.
· Preparing & Submitting salary and allowance of employees through the Wages Protection System(WPS)
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
· 2 years of UAE job-related experience within the Retail/Real Estate Industry and Holding Company
· Either Master’s Degree / Post-Graduate Diploma in Finance / Accounting/ Business Administration Or Partial professional qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
· Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
· Team player, self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be interviewed.
Expected Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Only candidates with the above-mentioned qualification will be interviewed.