General Account AssistantFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
Full Job Description
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
- The overall work from Accounts Receivable to Accounts Payable till preparation of PNL