Financial Planning and Analysis ManagerFull time @Addify posted 7 months ago
The role will be assisting the Director, and Financial Planning and Analysis team by leading the annual budgeting process, monthly forecast process, monitor work force productivity, perform varied and complex financial analyses with summarized findings for decision-making purposes. The financial planning and analysis manager is responsible for creating financial models for various business scenarios and analyses them for return on investment and profitability. The role is responsible to oversee and perform analytical methodology, identify areas of improvement as well as advice and support stakeholders of the business with all financial decisions. Furthermore, the role will oversee everything the team produces whilst providing upper management support and assisting with the teams development.
Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management with focus on Finance or a bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting with a minimum of two years’ experience through a mid-management role (directly or indirectly).
Your extensive knowledge working with financial modeling, being able to model advanced formulas quickly, together with your strong analytical and organizational skills enable you to prepare meaningful analysis to help decision-making. You have a strong sense for urgency, good interpersonal skills and can handle multiple projects at the same time. A key to success in this role is that you can work on projects independently, be a team player and are able to develop and manage your team for the best possible outcome. Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, as well as team spirit, leadership skills and outstanding communication skills are a must.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Advanced Excel knowledge and financial modeling skills
- Leadership abilities strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Strong drive to improve processes and productivity with a sense of urgency
- Business sense with an operational focus; ability to apply a high level of logic to any given situation and can work both independently and as part of a team
- Preferably experience with Hyperion and/or JD Edwards or similar systems for planning