Financial AnalystFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
What we’re looking for:
The most successful candidate will be someone who is detail-oriented, self-reliant, takes initiative, and very comfortable with shifting requirements and expectations.
We are a young company with infinite things to do and with very little time to spare telling people what they should be doing. You must be very comfortable with uncertainty, and be able to determine quickly what the most pressing issues of the day are and tackle them without being asked to. You will be responsible for preparing documents and materials with a very high standard of quality/excellence. You will use your analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data (internal and external), then relate it to potential business opportunities, trends, and issues. You are comfortable using insights you have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership
You will demonstrate:
- Minimum 4 years experience in investment banking, consulting, or investment management.
- A high level of numerical competence, with advanced knowledge and proficiency in using MS Excel and building large, robust financial models.
- Strong analytical skills and financial awareness. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
- Experience in managing complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while allocating time between multiple tasks/deadlines/opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong desire to learn.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume of data.
- Articulate in assimilating and developing pertinent and insightful financial content.
- Passionate about investing and financial markets, economics, and real estate.
- The ability to distill down complex problems/findings and articulate them in writing is an absolute must
- Highly collaborative nature, being most productive working in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience. CFA charter holder is a big plus.
- English fluency is assumed, and Arabic is a big plus.
- We strive to nurture a culture of ownership, purpose, and honesty. These traits will be given outsized weight in assessing a candidate.
- We are an investment company, but technology is at the heart of everything we do, the candidate must demonstrate the ability, through experience, of being able to gain command of new tools and technologies very quickly, the candidate will have to use a broad range of complex systems daily to gather the data needed for the role.
What you’ll get:
- Work directly with the founders
- Attractive total compensation with large upside through growth in valuation of ESOP shares
- Private health insurance
- Hybrid work environment
- Parental leave
- Best in the class end of-service savings scheme through DIFC-sponsored DEWS Programme
- Budget for personal development and training
- Business travel (on a required basis)
- Offsites and regular team events