Financial AnalystFull time @Addify posted 2 weeks ago
Financial Analyst will be part of the Planning and Analysis team, working closely with Business Unit Finance Business Partners located in UAE, KSA, and Egypt. This evolving role gives high exposure across the organization as well as provides an opportunity to contribute to Travel BU’s transformation.
- Responsible for Planning, Analysis, Reporting, and Controlling
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and metrics tracking
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for revenue/EBIT optimization
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the finance team stakeholders to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel and Tableau dashboards
- Very good understanding of general sales processes, cash management, and reconciliation processes
- 0 to 3 years experience in a Finance or Accounting Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Achieved or currently pursuing the CFA, CMA, and ACCA certification
- Strong quantitative skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Ability to navigate through an SAP system, primarily Sales & Distribution and Finance module
- Experience in using a reporting tool. e.g. Power BI, Tableau etc..
- Good excel skills for day-to-day activities (i.e. basic set of formulas, pivots, etc.)
- Basic project management skills would be an asset
- Good command of spoken and written English; Arabic language is a plus.
- Proactive and problem-solving approach, good team player
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills as well as contribute to Almosafer to the extent needed