Finance ManagerFull time @Addify posted 8 months ago
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, and decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Preparing and analyzing the monthly financial statements, balance sheet, cash flow, budget, and variance.
- Maintaining the system of accounts and record keeping on all transactions and assets.
- Exert control on general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, and expense reports.
- Preparing and assisting in the management reports, compliance, and reconciliation.
- Ascertaining that all financial transactions are accurately processed in accordance with the accounting principles and policy.
- Implement the processes and controls in accordance with the accounting policies to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Execute the month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, and account reconciliations.
- Provide financial analyses as and when required and submit the financial statements and reports in a timely manner.
- Developed & maintain banking relationships with existing & new, local and international banks.
- Evaluate the financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Liaising & working with the external auditors and assessing the risk management factors.
- Chartered Accountant
- 5-7 years of experience in a Managerial role
- Detail-oriented and analytical