Finance ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
- Oversees Finance department in areas of finance and accounts, receivables & payables, policy matters, reporting, etc.
- Analyze costs, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Prepare Budget models to align with feasibility models and cost reports and overheads to develop automated P&L, Cash flows & Balance Sheet
- Manage Internal & External annual audits, as per IFRS accounting practices.
- Prepare MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on various aspects of financial performance, reporting analysis of financial results, departmental cost review, cash flow, and key performance indicators.
- Manage treasury functions involving optimum utilization & liquidity position of funds.
- Ensure costs are correctly allocated to the projects, and review project work in progress.
- Implement policies, procedures, detailed work processes, and best practices to achieve desired financial results on projects.
- Ensure compliance with UAE VAT Regulations, prepare & review periodic VAT Returns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting with Real Estate experience
- Chartered Accountant qualification
- Experience within commercial Real Estate, property management, and asset valuation with at least 8 years in a managerial position.
- Must have expertise in Real Estate portfolio Performance and Property Management Costs
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Microsoft AX
- Must be willing to be based in Abu Dhabi and have fluency in Arabic language (Written& Oral)