Finance ManagerFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
Looking to hire a Finance Manager with 6-7 years in the Real Estate industry preferably with Developer experience. The ideal candidate should be able to join immediately.
Job Responsibilities :
Drafting of monthly / quarterly / annual financial statements and preparation of monthly fund position. Ensures that all expenses, receipts, other requests, and transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
Review reports, analyze sales and income against actual figures, and suggests methods of improving the planning process.
Prepare prepaid expenses from contractual vendors and handle internal vendor payments
Ensures a proper reporting system for all sales and leasing is achieved and ensures that frequent and accurate reports are given to management.
Maintaining vat input & output information, filing quarterly vat return
Processing of payroll and handling AML.
Project management: Project-wise financial responsibilities:
- Preparing Adhoc reports, booking, and sales reports
- Following up with agents for pending payments from clients as per the sale contract
- Maintaining mirrored bank account of the project to ensure payments are linked with their respective clients
- Maintaining individual client ledgers for a clear understanding of the payments made to the project bank account
- Reviewing SPA for final figures before releasing signatures
Qualifications & Skills :
6+ years of professional accounting experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or CMA/CPA qualified
Real estate experience is mandatory
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables