Finance ManagerFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
What you’ll do:
You will be owning and managing the finance function of noon Food and NowNow. You will design the functions’ processes and systems, you will track and report performance and you will influence the decisions of senior business leaders through financial analysis and logical reasoning.
The role operates in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and will provide decision support and advice for key business leaders. You will be working closely with the senior leadership team and expected to interact with Finance and business teams worldwide.
- Manage the end-to-end finance function of NowNow and noon Food businesses including budgeting, reporting, cash management, accounting, and business finance
- Develop all financial reporting for NowNow and noon Food
- Design the processes and systems for NowNow and noon Food
- Implement and drive the core financial processes and reporting for the business including Annual Operating Plans, Long Term Plans, and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Track the financial performance of the business units and identify areas for improvement
- Recruit, manage and develop the business units’ finance teams
- Act as the main point of contact between the finance function and all other business stakeholders
- Identify operational improvements, deep dive, into cost structures, and analyze business opportunities/investments.
- Lead ad hoc financial analysis and root cause investigations through audit business inputs and processes to ensure that strong financial controls remain fit for purpose.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA/ Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate)
- 5 – 6 years of experience in business finance in a technology company, preferably a marketplace business
- Proven familiarity with concepts of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong financial acumen and analytical experience by delivering forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
- Strong management experience with demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to take on new assignments
- Experience in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, and/or Cognos) or other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analysis to senior management for strategic decision-making
- Advanced experience in demonstrating problem-solving and root cause analysis
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing, and often ambiguous environment
- Demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!