Finance ManagerFull time @Addify posted 11 months ago
The Finance Manager should have at least 10 years accounting experience and 3 years UAE experience in a gym or an industry with a subscription business model.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget, forecast, and cashflow.
• Responsible for tracking cash flow and preparing accurate forecasts so that management can make informed decisions about future investments or cuts.
• Analyse costs, pricing, variable commissions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance against business plans.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set KPIs, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Manages team of accountants between 2 locations.
Requirements and skills
• At least 5 years proven experience as a Financial Manager
• Experience in gyms or other industries with a subscription business model
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns • Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being followed.
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations in the UAE
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus