Finance ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
A. Commercial growth & Risk Analysis
- This Job also covers generalists responsible for driving commercial finance operating rhythms by providing centralized finance reporting capabilities, commercial productivity metrics, and commercial forecasting, and contributing to the overall business growth.
- Developing a clear vision of the business Risk Analysis, long term strategy in close interaction with business management.
- Driving commercial team rhythms, implementing and evaluating metrics to measure commercial accountability.
- Driving Risk Management including Working Capital, Market, etc.
- B. Budgeting & Forecasting
- Leading commercial financial planning, deal strategy, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis while supporting SBU’s operation process.
- C. Monthly Closing and Process improvement
- Driving periodic & timely Management Financial performance reporting
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects that create deliver effective change in our organization.
- Implementing processes and measures to drive Measurable KPIs to drive data accuracy and early-on visibility
- Drive process improvement across commercial processes aligning with various functions.
- Implement policies and procedures that optimize the cost and profitability of projects and business operations
- Delivering very complex specialized professional work by single-layered or specialized professional work delivered by multi-layered regional or global teams.
D. Management Report Automation
- Driving management Report automation through Real Time Analytical tools such as Power BI
- E. New products / Division Investments
- Driving New Business Opportunities Investment making decisions.
- Spearheading preparation of Financial feasibilities and Financial Due Diligence.
- Other ADHOC Business Analysis related tasks as required
•Professional Accounting Qualification / Master’s degree in finance
•Experience of 10+ Years in Finance department with, 5+ Years in FP&A role
•Extensive experience in statistical analysis
•Must be very hands-on and practical
•Exceptional Microsoft Excel modeling skills, Power BI
•Good compliance understanding/experience in deal structuring and execution.