Finance Business PartnerFull time @Addify posted 5 months ago
- Develop trustworthy relationships with the Business Units to drive financial management and processes.
- Support operations in preparing P&L projections, analysis of financial viability of new investments, and budget follow-up.
- Organize internal and external reporting; make constructive proposals and act as an internal consultancy to the Managing Director, Business units’ Managers, and Group Head of Finance Manager to monitor the business.
- Evaluate business proposals with a complete analysis of the economic impact on business.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making decisions.
- Assist in developing Financial Strategic Planning for Budget and Long Term 3-Y Plan.
- Review BU purchase cycle and analyze its Cash Flow and stock position on a regular basis to provide corrective actions if necessary.
- Prepare variance analysis and recommendations on monthly financial figures from business units compared to budget and last year and issue reports as required by the management.
- Follow up and control the capital expenditure budgets allocated to the business unit to ensure ROCE targets are achieved.
- Monitor the cost structure of the companies’ business units and prepare proposals for OPEX optimization to enhance the business profitability and protect Budget NP targets.
- Arrange, observe and control the P&L, and balance sheet and recommend action.
- Provide Internal Control and ensure compliance with all Group Policies and Procedures.
- Prepare and monitor the performance of NPV and internal rate of return (IRR) studies for proposed new outlets and new brands.
- Drive month-end closing and prepare the Monthly financials with the support of the Accounting team for his/her own BU by analyzing trial balances, researching and investigating general ledger activity and variances to budget and prior year whenever required.
- Revise the budgets and close follow-up on collections, payables, stock, sales, and net margin.
- Develop and improve processes related to expenditure, and appropriate financial methods to better evaluate and measure performance, challenge business plan assumptions, and propose revisions.
- Provide analytical support as required to various cross-function initiatives and ad hoc projects (e.g. preparing business plans, the study of the cash flow, and P&L).
- Instigate and participate in all process improvement initiatives related to the Business Unit
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- The ideal candidate with 5-8 years of experience in both Distribution and Retail experience in the Region or in a top MNC out of the Region.
- Retail experience is a must – Distribution is preferable
- Finance qualified a clear plus (but not mandatory)
- Commercially astute – good business acumen and communication skills