Field Sales Executive – Tyres and BatteryFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
About the Position:
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- To achieve and exceed sales & gross margin targets.
- To build good rapport with existing customers and develop new customers. Maintain enquiry tracking system.
- To sell aged stock as per the company finance policies.
- To supply the material to customers in line with company credit control policies.
- To collect Local purchase order for supply the materials.
- To collect the postdated cheques.
- To get the credit invoices signed by customer.
- To collect all the credit sale document which required by company.
- Ensure the collections of receivables and customers outstanding are under control.
- To persist on the best & maximize the sales of all our brand tyres & batteries.
- Regular monitoring competitor’s activities, pricing and general market condition.
- Adhere to QMS departmental SOPs
- Responsible for carrying out work with care ensuring not to endanger the life either of themselves or others by theirs acts or omissions whilst complying to health and safety requirements of the company and preventing any harm to the environment.
The ideal candidate for this role should be a University graduate or hold a Degree or Diploma of any Business related courses. You must be having a minimum of 3-5 years’ B2B sales experience in tyres and batteries. You should have the ability to solve problems and deliver sales results within set timeframe. Candidates having experience in selling tyres and batteries within the local UAE market would definitely have good chances in landing on this job. You should have a valid UAE driving license and Arabic speaker is an advantage!