Digital Marketing SpecialistFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the Enterprise Marketing Manager to implement and optimize marketing plans;
- Implementing email marketing strategy, including reporting and optimizations on nurture flows;
- Supporting ABM activities, enabling quick and relevant outreach activities;
- Collaborating with product, sales, and business development teams to communicate Sana’s brand and value to our enterprise customers/prospects.
- Optimize enterprise web pages based on personalization and A/B testing, together with the web and design teams;
- Reporting monthly and quarterly on performance and providing actionable insights.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing & campaign execution, preferably in email marketing;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing and a strong understanding of the industry;
- Industry knowledge of cutting-edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel and nurture strategies;
- Ability to work effectively with creative resources, including designers and our web team;
- A demonstrable track record of achieving growth through your marketing program, campaigns & activities.
What you’ll get:
- A hybrid working model – 3 days from the office, 2 days from home;
- A global and customized team onboarding program (9,1/10 rated by previous new hires);
- Up to 3 weeks “work from anywhere” per year;
- Successes and milestones, big and small – we like to celebrate them together.
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
- Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea and brought that idea to life.
- Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
- Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
- Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
- Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you do not tick all the boxes, we have ambitious plans for the Enterprise team, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us.
If you’re unsure whether you meet all the requirements, please include a motivation letter and let us know why you want to be a part of the Sana team.