DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST-L1 & L2 – Striya, AustriaFull time @Talent Acquisition posted 1 year ago
We are looking for a highly capable Desktop support specialist to provide technical assistance to our staff. In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data. You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.
To ensure success as a Desktop support specialist, you should possess extensive experience in providing information technology support in a fast-paced environment. Contribute to increased productivity by ensuring that company IT systems run efficiently.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
- Maintain a working log detailed all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Attending in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Install and configure computer systems and applications within the company
- Windows & Mac operating system knowledge
- Advantage if Linux is there. Not mandatory
- Good knowledge on rebuilding Mac and Windows
- Good knowledge about basic windows and Mac Troubleshooting
- Able to troubleshoot audio video devices
- Should have knowledge in hosting virtual meetings
- Consulting with IT managers and other departments as required.
- Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, MAC OS, Windows and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Proficiency in IT help desk software, such as Fresh service and SysAid.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of database maintenance and system security.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested & qualified candidates can apply here with complete profile.
IT Support Technician – Abu Dhabi
- @ Addify
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Electra Street, E10, Al Danah
- Information Technology