Cost Accountant-DubaiFull time @Reliance Recruiters posted 12 months ago
About the job Cost Accountant
Profile – Job Description
- Determining & compiling records for total number of Jobs in hand for Repair/assembling division.
- Planning and collecting data to determine costs of business activities such purchase cost, overhead and labor for each job.
- Create and review controls needed for data accumulation & reporting systems.
- Analyzing data & recording results job wise.
- Preparing periodic reports comparing budgeted & actual costs Job wise.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program with the help of warehouse team and Inventory Accountant.
- Reconciles finished/assembled products.
- Assisting in Month end closing of General ledger.
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing/project based companies.
- Excellent Analytical, Excel, ERP skills and sound understanding of accounting fundamentals.
- Ability to prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferably Inter ICWAI or experience in costing functions.
- Meticulous & thorough approach.
- Communication proficiency in multi-cultural environment.
- Financial & Project management.
Female Indian as repair division is handled by Indians. She should be able to understand & speak Hindi to co-ordinate with them closely.