Corporate Finance ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 month ago
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Director Finance in monitoring business performance through analysis and key business performance metrics and in business partnering.
- Actively participate in the development of Annual Business Plans of assigned BUs as per guidelines.
- Help develop and monitor forward-looking business intelligence and key business metrics with BUs.
- Help ensure financial discipline and working capital management. Monitor capital expenditure. Help enforce strict credit control.
- Monitor effective management of foreign currency, interest, and counterparty risks. Help devise risk management strategies.
- Support special initiatives from the Corporate
- Support business acquisition, restructuring, and disinvestment initiatives.
- Critically examine existing systems, workflows, procedures, policies, and controls and suggest improvements.
- Monitor compliance with IFFCO policies and applicable corporate, tax and labor laws.
- Traveling to various locations for Review and Meetings
- Business support & performance monitoring.
- Working capital management.
- Business intelligence and monitoring.
- Support special initiatives (SSC, Oracle ERP implementation & optimization, etc.)
- Skills development.
Work experience requirement
5-7 years of experience in Finance within a relevant manufacturing environment with at least 2 years in the Corporate Finance Department Leadership Role.
- Chartered Accountant with relevant experience preferably in FMCG businesses (multi-product/multi-location).
- An MBA with a specialization in Finance from a reputed Business School will be an added advantage.
- Functional knowledge and relevant experience in financial accounting, business analysis, business planning, forecasting, and costing.
- Business focus; operational level exposure to business partnering and strategic decision making.
- Hands-on exposure to Oracle, SAP, or other major ERP.