Consulting Accounting Advisory ManagerFull time @Addify posted 7 months ago
- As a Manager, you will be required to assist the leadership team in building a long-term vision and strategy to continue to grow the business. You will also take ownership in business development activities and shall start pursuing opportunities and leading their delivery;
- You will also be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting, and finance management, coaching, and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review, and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive-level reporting through to detailed documentation;
- With the appropriate guidance and training from the more experienced members of the team, you will be required to develop yourself personally, taking a keen interest in the Accounting Advisory offering and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market. Similarly, you will be required to coach and develop the more junior members of the team;
- The role also requires the candidate to have a solid knowledge of IFRS and be able to conduct in depth research on complex matters, prepare technical papers for discussion with global industry experts and apply his critical thinking to provide our clients with high-value and technically robust advice and solutions;
- You will be primarily based in our Dubai or Abu Dhabi office, serving our local clients, but also working with colleagues within the Middle Region.
- You are also anticipated to have a large amount of interaction with the other PwC lines of services (such as tax, legal, deals, etc.) which requires a high-level understanding of the wider PwC offering and trends outside your core area of expertise.
- You will be expected to build and maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and colleagues. You will be expected to have significant interactions with senior company management teams, bankers, lawyers, and other advisors typically involved in high-profile regional transactions.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of the PwC business. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- You will be reporting directly to the leadership team and will be provided with the opportunity to contribute to our medium to long-term strategy.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business studies, accounting, or finance;
- Mandatory qualifications: The following qualification(s) is mandatory for the candidate to perform the role: ACA, ACCA, CPA;
- Years of Experience: 6-8 years of audit or other relevant experience in a Big 4 firm. Any accounting advisory experience is beneficial. Similarly, any experience in the GCC would be beneficial;
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines;
- Language Skills: Fluent in English and Arabic. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- In-depth understanding of IFRS and general accounting principles;
- Strong interest and passion for enhancing technical accounting skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel to Saudi Arabia, the Middle East, and worldwide where the project dictates.
Education (if the blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?