Commercial Finance ManagerFull time @Addify posted 3 weeks ago
- Prepare business proposals/models for strategic business growth, supported by analysis of the business environment, market research data, local regulations, commercial terms & financial returns.
- Perform market and competitive analysis with a keen ability to identify and analyze potential business opportunities.
- Develop & manage commercial projects initiated by Senior Management.
- Develop, analyze, and interpret financial information in terms of profitability and performance against budgets.
- Evaluate appropriate information to forecast the return on future business transactions; contribute to the creation of revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections.
- Use a range of frameworks and methods to generate, test, and prioritize a large hopper of potential concepts in a systematic yet rapid way.
- Identify and communicate uncertainties and risks; implement mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Control the execution of multiple concurrent projects to ensure that commitments are met within established scope, budget, schedule, and timeline.
- Efficiently and competently manage problem resolution, e.g. scope creep changed requirements, missed deadlines, etc.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Plan and implement strategic objectives that fulfill the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Evaluate, improve, and report the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance profitability and qualitative results.
- Engage in effective feedback systems to monitor and communicate operational and strategic alignment with interdepartmental objectives.