Chief Financial OfficerFull time @Addify posted 2 weeks ago
Raha Beach Ventures and our portfolio firms are growing, and we require a CFO to manage our finances. We need an experienced CFO to join our team of high-performers and keep our finances in check. The CFO will assist us to assess, strategize, and enhance our financial situation. This seasoned strategist understands accounting procedures and trends and has experience generating capital and adjusting to change–in growth and downsizing. A senior manager, or will have strong communication and presentation skills.
Objectives of this Role
- Responsible for cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, driving the company’s financial strategy and hiring needs.
- Coordinate yearly operating, capital, and program budgets and reporting.
- Oversee daily accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control tasks to ensure cash flow is compatible with corporate operations.
- Develop best-practice policies, practices, and tools to create a well-controlled, flexible organization with solid budget management, project management, cross-team interactions, and workflow.
- Study legal financial requirements, enforce compliance, and take action.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop proposal budgets, offer project finance information, and handle contract/grant compliance and reporting with senior management.
- Research revenue prospects and economic trends, examine internal operations and develop cost-cutting and process-improvement opportunities.
- Manage risk by analyzing firm liabilities and investments; analyze the capital structure and fundraising initiatives.
- Oversee HR function, coordinating with external service providers (payroll, benefits, and HR) and internal workers.
- Track performance, implement corrective actions as needed, and generate detailed reports for earnings calls, management, and the firm.
- Manage finance people and IT systems, ensuring compliance with FASB, IRS, AG, and other regulations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s in accounting or finance
- Executive leadership experience (5+ years)
- Strong leadership, personal integrity
- Outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication
- Advanced accounting, tax planning, and regulatory knowledge
- Experience raising capital beyond traditional lines of credit
- English language fluency
- International experience
- M&A and IR experience
- SaaS executive experience and revenue recognition are preferred