Channel Services Account Executive / Account Manager-Vienna or remote AustriaFull time Remote @Talent Acquisition posted 11 months ago
Job ID: R147612
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Channel Services Account Executive in Austria with the potential to expand to other countries in the region.
As the Channel Services Account Executive part of our Northern and Central team, you will be responsible for driving Services Revenue growth through Channel and Distribution partners.
- Drive Services revenue growth through Channel and Distribution partners
- Provide specialist advice to support the Channel sales organization in meeting and/or exceeding their objectives through Services with our Partners
- Position Dell offerings that would be complementary to the channel offering like consulting and residency
- Proactively identify Partner opportunities within the Austria Channel and put together services solutions to meet the partner and/or end customer needs
- Identify Channel needs/requirements, and recommend appropriate solutions
- Possibly own partner account sets and/or be called into “End-customer” accounts as opportunities are identified.
- Typically requires 5 or more years of related experience in similar technology-sales roles.
- Good knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Data and analytical proficiency.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with the different stakeholders both internally and externally
- Relatively current on industry and vertical solutions as well.
- Fluent in German, English (French is a plus)
- A bachelor’s degree in a related subject.
- Exposure to the Channel and/or Services would be an advantage.