Business Development ManagerFull time @Addify posted 3 months ago
The incumbent is the organization, product knowledge, and selling skills.
The job holder’s responsibility is primarily to prospect, new direct clients, as well as introduce new products/services to existing clients within the designated geographic territory or by nature of customers. Focuses on the achievement of personal sales targets within the assigned sales mix and new business development.
• Reporting to UNIT HEAD
• Meets sales targets as established, incorporating a large range of products/services within identified markets or geography. Typical accounts would be a medium challenge and medium complexity.
• Develop and maintain a strong awareness of the local market and create a database for prospective clients.
• Create and maintain an updated pipeline of prospects.
• Reports daily on activities through the CRM system.
• Account planning including visitations and need analysis for prospective clients.
• Prepares sales presentations, contracts, and proposals subject to review by supervisor.
• Receive all quotation and endorsement requests from clients and revert within appropriate timelines.
• Provide continuous feedback to the underwriting department on market trends.
• Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and work with internal stakeholders experts where necessary to meet the defined revenue targets.
• Respond to all account queries and ensure timely and effective problem–solving of all issues either directly or through other departments.
• Receives periodic coaching from supervisors or more experienced professionals.
• Continues to build on technical expertise and product knowledge.
• Maintain budgeted LOB mix as per company’s guidelines.
• Graduate degree in business administration
• CII – Cert
• 2 to 6 years of experience in a similar role in the insurance industry
• Preferable UAE experience