Business Development ManagerFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
- Identify partnership / new business opportunities.
- Develop new relationships in the market in an effort to grow the business and help the company expand and maintain existing businesses.
- Present the full range of Seed services to Partners and influencing parties using appropriate methods with clear communication of the company value propositions.
- Understand Partners’ needs to provide the best value and service.
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking, and other channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years prior Business Development experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following industries/sectors is mandatory:
- 1- Logistics & Supply Chain / Transportation.
2- Energy and Natural Resources (ENR).
4- Technology, Media & Telecommunication (TMT).
- Channel Management.
- Strategic & Conceptual selling.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Focused and goal-oriented.