Business Development ManagerFull time @Addify posted 3 months ago
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing: Overseeing the marketing of our service to potential property owners across multiple channels to generate warm inbound leads.
- Prospecting: Using the comprehensive customer database to generate proactive leads who are interested in our service.
- Pitching: Presenting our service and identifying how our organization provides unique solutions and demonstrates significant value to property owners. Explaining the property management contract, handling objections, and encouraging landlords to sign our property management agreement.
- Onboarding: Preparing newly signed properties by overseeing activities such as apartment furnishing to meet Kennedy Towers furnishing and hospitality standards, utility connections, and property marketing.
- Customer Relationship Management: Ongoing landlord liaison with regard to booking updates and revenue performance.
- Internal Collaboration: Work collaboratively with other team members and designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 2 years experience working for a short term rental management company or a real estate brokerage offering short term rental services.
- Network: A broad network of property owner contacts, preferably those whom are familiar with the short term rental leasing model.
- Skills: Strong organisational skills, communication skills (Verbal and Non Verbal), good team working skills and a positive/creative attitude is essential. Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Attitude: A positive and energetic attitude with a solutions mindset and an innate drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree certificate required
- Competitive base salary between AED 5000 – AED 10,000 pcm based on experience
- Strong commission structure for each signed property successfully onboarded to the organization starting at AED 2500 per signed property. Candidates should be onboarding a minimum of 5 properties per month once training is complete.