Business Development ManagerFull time @Addify posted 4 months ago
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary healthcare through our 27 hospitals, 115 clinics, and over 223 pharmacies in seven countries, including India. We have over 22,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: “We’ll treat you well.”
About the role.
he Business Development Manager will lead the new business development for Academy and secure future prospects by collaborating with different entities. The main purpose of the role will be business development and revenue acceleration.
- Spearhead new business from inception to completion with high levels of success
- Enable Academy’s success by devising and executing effective cost-saving strategies in close collaboration with each client
- Promote the Academy and work closely with multiple teams in branding and thereby, attracting new businesses
- Collaborate with doctors and nurses on a daily basis to understand their needs and close business for Academy
- Render high-level support as a key advisor for the executive team in client organizations
- Planning, developing, and executing innovative strategies aimed at improving process efficiency and attaining expected outcomes
- Proficient at boosting business revenue by formulating and deploying best practices.
- Skilled at securing high-profile contracts on mutual terms and conditions through the utilization of robust negotiation skills
- Articulate communicator with a well-developed aptitude to foster strong relationships with colleagues, staff members, and executive management.