Backend Software EngineerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
We are looking at the Software Engineers’ backend.
You will be a part of the Software Engineering in-house team, which will be working on the development of Mobile Apps and Web apps.
- Will be responsible for timely delivery of Product tasks agreed within Sprint scope which is on application component level, with high quality of code and scalable/reliable solution delivery on production environment.
- Propose and drive engineering best practices and contribute to engineering excellence.
- Work with the product and design team to understand the requirements and have the ability to translate them into technical solutions.
- Actively participate in code reviews and work with other team members to raise the bar.
- Stay up-to-date and close to the competitive technology landscape.
- Consistently write production-ready code that is easily testable.
- Will be responsible for raising the bar of existing applications in terms of engineering practices. Will be involved in tech research and knowledge-sharing activities to stay up-to-date with industry standards.
We would prefer if you have:
- More than 5 years of experience in one the backend platforms like Node, Java, GoLang, RoR
- Strong experience with monitoring and observability platforms like Sentry, New Relic, AWS stack
- Experience in building complex, scalable and high-quality applications, and should have a strong knowledge of microservice architecture.
- Good experience and knowledge of different databases (PostgreSQL and NoSQL)
- Strong knowledge of source control preferably Git
- Experience with AWS services, Dockers is preferred
- Experience in the ride-hailing application domain is a big plus.