Audit OfficerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
Property Shop Investment is looking for dynamic & experienced candidates for the Audit officer position in Abu Dhabi.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Draft and revise company policies as needed
- Evaluate policies/procedures and ensure they are in line with all regulations
- Monitoring the risk index for all company departments on a monthly basis and submitting a report on the extent of commitment to implementing the controls set to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
- Holding workshops for updating and reviews with department managers for the purpose of updating the personal audit system for work, risk indicators, and requirements to reduce risk levels at work
- Review and revise the organization’s internal policies to prevent illegal conduct
- Audit department’s processes, practices, and documents
- Liaise with the GM to ensure proper implementation of policies
- Conduct audits to identify areas of non-compliance and initiate solutions
- Audit processes, practices, and documents
- Escalate high-risk issues identified to Management
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk
- 2-3 Years of experience in the same job role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certification related to Risk management
- Completion of relevant industry-specific certification, such as a certified internal auditor.
- An in-depth understanding of the industry’s rules, guidelines, and regulations.
- Fluent in English & Arabic