Audit ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 month ago
1. Preparation of financial statements and consolidated Group as per International financial reporting Standards (IFRS).
2. Preparation of Group IFS and additional reporting pack for individual business units to be
submitted to the Client on a monthly, half-yearly, and annual basis.
3. Coordinate internal, and external audits, VAT, and other audits. Preparation and review of all audit
schedules and timely provide all the requested information to the client’s auditors and resolve all the
issues raised by the client’s auditors.
4. Maintenance of Oracle Chart of Accounts.
5. Preparation of Bank reconciliations, Intercompany BS and Transaction reconciliations, and
other sub-ledger reconciliations. Also, ensure timely clearance of all reconciliation items.
6. Handing monthly GL closing for the assigned clients’ BUs. To ensure all month-end closing JVs are
completed. Also, coordinate with other finance departments such as AR/AP/FA/Treasury for
their timely closing.
7. Coordination with the IT Department during the course of implementation of Accounting Software or other similar projects. To provide GL TB mapping and all the information requested by IT.
8. Variance analysis of P&L, Revenue, and Costs – Actual vs Forecast vs Budget.
9. Overall Balance Sheet review with detailed variance analysis
10. For assigned business, VAT registration for a new company, ensure 100% VAT
compliance, preparation of detailed monthly/Quarterly returns strictly as per UAE VAT laws
and follow-ups with FTA for the pending refunds.
11. Perform other work-associated duties as assigned by the direct line Director/Partner
CA /ACCA/ CPA or other relevant professional qualification
4-6 years of related experience (including 2-3 year GCC experience)
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Preferred Big 4 Experience
Audit Experience is a must
Advanced Excel & MS Office Skills
Basic Knowledge of Power BI
Excellent verbal and written communication skills