Audit ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
- Prepare financial reports based on IFRS or other required standards by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Conduct Auditing in accordance with ISA or other required standards.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations and with federal and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Supervise and train junior staff.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree ( Accounting)
- Professional certificates CPA, CA, ACCA
- 5+ years of working Practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Arabic & English language writing and speaking
- Driving License
- Salary Range 10k to 15k (including) Allowances