Assistant Treasury ManagerFull time @Addify posted 5 months ago
About the role: Key Responsibilities:
- Detailed Cashflow Forecasting for the Sports Division and Consolidation for Group to ensure positive working capital – and plan the gaps, if any. (GCC region)
- Understanding of Banking facilities and liaising with banks for account opening as required
- Well-versed with LCs & Guarantees (APG, Performance Bonds, etc.) and vetting standard terms.
- Analyze Group Banking Facilities; visit Financial Covenants periodically to support Manager and collate information for Annual Renewals after comparison with prior years and best practices
- Evaluate the Existing Treasury Processes across all BUs and drive the Evolution of outdated processes
- Maintaining banking relationships representing the Group Level of Treasury Function
- Provide support on the implementation of Automation of processes and use of BI Tool for creating Dashboards; Implementation of Host to Host Across all Group entities.
- Supporting TM in negotiations of Commercials for Banking/ Cash Management providers/ Exchanges – Maintaining Relations with these parties.
- Manage and drive Daily /Weekly/ Monthly End Reports for the Group as per agreed timelines
- Oversee bank reconciliations and daily transactions.
- Well-versed with Account opening processes and KYC documentation requirements and SAP entries for CC and Cash.
- Verification of Treasury Related Documents from other territories/ Business Units at the Group Level
- Bookkeeping of Banking Charges, Interest Charges, etc on the ERP (SAP experience would be a plus) as per the month-end closing timelines (as required)
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues (as required)
- Initiate vendor payments, bill payments, fund transfers, and batch uploads on banking portals (as required)
- The scope of the Role is listed but not exhaustive
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Treasury experience
- Bachelors/Masters’s degree in Finance
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and interface with all relevant internal teams (management/ cross functions) and external business partners (Auditors, Banks, Suppliers) as needed
- Analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Ability to work in a fast-moving industry with many dimensions, stringent timelines
- Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presentation, and writing required in English
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.