Assistant AccountantFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
Treasury Accountants perform bank reconciliation and control the bank Gls transaction. Their role includes managing bank accounts and performing banking operations. He is responsible for controlling all banking also managing the money transmission systems.
What you will do
- Bank reconciliation – posting of entries regularly and submission of all active bank Reconciliation timely basis and follow-up in the clearing of un-reconciled items monthly basis.
- Preparation of all types of Bank Guarantees on a timely basis.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date bank guarantee schedule in excel and follow-up the process of expired guarantees getting canceled. Sending the expired BG report list to the internal stakeholder every month.
- Preparation of Inter Group Transactions cheques.
- To maintain the proper filing of the Bank Reconciliation document.
- Clearing of Stale cheques and old-like items.
- Assist in opening new bank accounts for the company when required.
- Prepared wire transfer requests or internal funds transfer or loan,
- Sending of bank statements and principal remittance sheets daily basis.
- Works within guidelines and reports to the Banking Supervisor / Chief accountant.
- Periodic verification of petty cash.
- Respond promptly to the queries or tasks from the division, ensuring queries and tasks are resolved within due time.
- Ensure compliance and awareness of security and banking policies and guidelines as per company policies.
- Facilitate the Chief Accountant and Treasury supervisor for various requests related to banking.
- Assist in internal and external Auditor.
- what you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA is preferred.
- At least two years of experience as an assistant accountant/accountant.
- Working experience in Excel (Intermediate Level).
- SAP experience is desired.
- Working knowledge of banking and finance.